10 for Tenn | An investment with eternal impact
Forever Impact God’s Kingdom Through “10 for Tenn”
By Rev. Bill Gruenewald, President-Treasurer
Since 1938, the Tennessee Baptist Foundation has been working to ensure that Baptist Churches in Tennessee are equipped to do the work of the Kingdom. Through the generosity of committed believers like you, we have been able to support churches, fund mission efforts, start new churches and create scholarships, and bring glory to God through the work of His people.
But we want to do even more.
And by God’s grace, we believe the Lord will multiply His Kingdom through an impactful initiative called 10 FOR TENN. See the infographic below to understand just how far a small estate gift can go, or download the PDF here.
Throughout scripture, God challenges us to follow His example and give generously because he wants us to receive the blessing that comes through it. But most people don’t know that they can also honor God with their giving through estate planning.
Though it is common for Christians to give to their churches throughout their lifetime, only 6% of Americans leave gifts to the church in their estate.
This is mostly because they don’t know they can or they don’t know how to do it. In fact, 6 out of 10 Americans don’t even have a Last Will and Testament, leaving their estate to the decisions of others.
That’s where the Tennessee Baptist Foundation comes in. We’ll guide you through the process of adding a legacy gift of 10% to your will that will ensure you’re investing in the future of sharing Christ in Tennessee. We can also help you plan the remaining 90% so that your family is taken care of.
When you leave a legacy gift with the Tennessee Baptist Foundation, you are sowing a seed of investment that will reap unimaginable rewards. Consider the story of the mustard seed — the smallest of all seeds. Despite its size, with many years of proper tending it will grow to be a great tree, able to provide protection and nutrients to all of God’s earth.
With our tending, your legacy gift will grow exponentially into the future, providing the resources to do the work of the Kingdom for generations to come. Imagine the everlasting impact your gift could have on the Kingdom!
Imagine what the Lord might do through your gift. Souls will be saved. The Kingdom of God will be preached and lives will be changed forever. Give us a call at (615) 371-2029 to learn more about how you can start your investment today!
10 for Tenn – Today’s Plans. Tomorrow’s Impact.
Ready to get started?
You can reach us via phone at (615) 371-2029 or fill out this form.
Please note that the advice offered in this article is not intended to be construed as tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for general informational purposes only and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, tax, legal or accounting advice for the reader. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.