Tennessee Baptist Foundation
The Tennessee Baptist Foundation Scholarship is an annual scholarship. You must apply every year to be considered for scholarship assistance.
- Applicant must have been a resident of Tennessee for at least one year prior to making application.
- Applicant must be a current or former member of a church cooperating with the Tennessee Baptist Convention.
- Applicant must be accepted by a seminary affiliated with and supported by the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student in a master’s or doctoral degree program. Scholarship amounts will be awarded based on number of hours taken each semester.
- Applicant must have and maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- Applicant must submit a copy of most recent IRS form 1040 pages 1 and 2.
- Applicant must submit a completed application on or before the deadline for applications.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED & WILL REOPEN JANUARY 1, 2019.
This form is not yet available.