Tennessee Baptist Foundation
The Tennessee Baptist Foundation Scholarship is an annual scholarship (for FALL and SPRING semesters of the school year). You must apply every year to be considered for scholarship assistance.
- Applicant must have been a resident of Tennessee for at least one year prior to making application.
- Applicant must be a current or former member of a church cooperating with the Tennessee Baptist Convention.
- Applicant must be accepted by a seminary affiliated with and supported by the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student in a master’s or doctoral degree program. Scholarship amounts will be awarded based on number of hours taken each semester.
- Applicant must have and maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- Applicant must submit a copy of most recent IRS form 1040 pages 1 and 2 (Maximum Adjusted Gross Income is $100,000)
- Applicant must submit a completed application on or before the deadline for applications.
Applicants will be notified by August 1 if they have received a scholarship. If you have not heard anything by August 6, please contact the TBF.
Thank you for your interest in the TBF annual scholarship. The application deadline for 2020 has now passed, but please make sure to apply next year!