- Applicant must have been a resident of Tennessee for at least one year prior to making application.
- Applicant must be a current or former member of a church cooperating with the Tennessee Baptist Convention.
- Applicant must be accepted by a seminary affiliated with and supported by the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Applicant must be a full-time or part-time student in a master’s or doctoral degree program. Scholarship amounts will be awarded based on number of hours taken each semester.
- Applicant must have and maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA.
- Applicant must submit a copy of most recent IRS form 1040 pages 1 and 2 (Maximum Adjusted Gross Income is $100,000)
- Applicant must submit a completed application on or before the deadline for applications.
SCHOLARSHIP APPICATION DEADLINE April 30.
Applicants will be notified by August 1 if they have received a scholarship. If you have not heard anything by August 6, please contact the TBF.