April 1, 2021
Dear TBF Friends & Clients,
The Tennessee Baptist Mission Board (TBMB) Church Support Center (CSC) in Franklin, Tennessee is open with normal business hours, which includes the Tennessee Baptist Foundation.
The TBMB has extended the following COVID protocols until May 31, 2021:
- In-person meetings in the Church Support Center are limited to 10 people or fewer
- In-person meetings will practice proper social distancing and safety protocols
- While in the building all employees and guests are required to wear a face mask while moving throughout the building. Masks may be removed at employee workspaces or when socially distanced in meeting rooms.
- TBMB and TBF staff may travel but are encouraged to conduct as much of their work online as possible.
- TBMB and TBF staff are required to exercise proper safety precautions when meeting with Baptist organizations off-site.
Our staff will be doing part of our work remotely but will have someone in the office each day Monday through Friday.
We have found Zoom to be a great tool in communicating and we are even able to conduct seminars for your church via Zoom. The Foundation staff are prepared to connect with you virtually using Zoom or other videoconferencing technology, or by phone.
You can make a virtual appointment or request an in-person meeting with one of our staff members by calling 615.371.2029 or by sending us a message on our contact page.
I encourage you to hold close these words from Jesus found in John 10:27:
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.“
Serving Christ with you,
Rev. Bill Gruenewald, President-Treasurer